- 1 pack Soba Noodles
- 2 cup Red Cabbage, thinly shredded
- 1 1/2 cup Carrot, grated
- 1 2/3 cup Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped
- Sesame Seeds, to sprinkle on top (optional)
For the Peanut Sauce:
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter (should be runny)
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 tbsp Tamari (or Soy Sauce, Liquid Aminos)
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger, grated (about 1/2″ knob)
- 1/2 tsp Coconut Sugar
- 2-4 tbsp Filtered Water
- Rinse and prep all veggies.
- In a small bowl, prepare the Peanut Sauce. Combine all ingredients and stir until an even dressing forms. Begin with 2 tbsp of water, then add water in 1 tbsp increments until the sauce reaches your desired consistency, as necessary.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook your Soba Noodles according to package instructions; mine required only 4 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Add the Cabbage, Carrot, Cucumber, and Cilantro to a large bowl. Pour the Peanut Sauce over the veggies and mix well. Then, gently fold in the rinsed Soba Noodles until everything is well distributed.
- Garnish with Sesame Seeds and serve immediately, or store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.