- 500 g Beetroot, raw, peeled and grated
- 700 g Carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 cup Mint leaves, roughly chopped
- ½ cup Raisins
- ¼ cup Sunflower seeds, toasted
- ¼ cup Pumpkin seeds, toasted
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Pomegranate molasses
- ¼ cup Orange juice
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- To prepare the dressing: place all the dressing ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid. Shake well to combine.
- To prepare the salad: in a large serving bowl, combine the beetroot, carrot, mint, raisins, seeds and salt and mix.
- Pour over the dressing – toss again when ready to serve.