Try making enchiladas with our Savoury Mince recipe. You can use savoury mince in so many different meals!
What you’ll need:
– 1 batch of savoury mince
– 1/2 packet Mexican spice mix
– 6 tortillas/wraps
– 1/2 tin of tomato pasta sauce
– Cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 180oC on bake.
2. Add Mexican seasoning to mince mixture in a pan over a medium heat, allow to simmer for a few minutes until a thick mixture is left. Taste and adjust as required.
3. To construct enchiladas, place a tortilla wrap on your benchtop/chopping board. Spoon mince mixture down the midline of the tortilla/wrap. Roll to form a cylinder shape (open at either end) and place into a lined oven tray.
4. Once all enchiladas have been rolled and placed in the oven tray, spoon pasta sauce over the enchiladas, spreading evenly across all. Top with grated cheese and bake until golden.
5. Serve with a side salad or your favourite steamed veggies.
Recipe created by Kelly,
Active Health Nutritionist
Sport Gisborne Tairāwhiti