The vertical jump is a locomotor skill that involves being able to jump as high as possible.
The vertical jump is related to a wide range of sports, games and physical activities. It is considered to be a more fundamental movement skill than the standing broad jump.
- Look up.
- Focus your eyes on where you want to go.
- Get ready to explode up high, get ready to take off.
- Swing your arms back and up.
- Straighten your legs when in the air.
- Bend your knees on landing.
- Control your body and balance yourself when landing.
- Land with feet shoulder-width apart.