From 11.59pm, Wednesday 13 April all of New Zealand moved to Orange under the COVID-19 Protection Framework.
There are a few changes that effect the sport and active recreation sector.
- My Vaccine Passes not required
- No indoor or outdoor capacity limits
- Good health behaviour encourages
- At indoor venues, facemasks encouraged when not exercising, except at swimming pools
- At outdoor venues, facemasks are not required
- There is no requirement to scan in or for a business to display a QR code poster or have mandatory record keeping
View Sport New Zealand’s full guidance here.